Southampton/Hampshire Electricians - WARNING! | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Southampton/Hampshire Electricians - WARNING! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

lurch

-
Reaction score
Just a warning to all Southampton Electricians to steer clear of Posh Windows in Hedge End, Southampton. I just been stung for a tidy sum from this outfit as they have gone into liquidation. There back up and running again under another Ltd Company still using the POsh name under a franchise.

Rgds

Last edited:
Just a warning to all Southampton Electricians to steer clear of Posh Windows in Hedge End, Southampton. I just been stung for a tidy sum from this outfit as they have gone into liquidation. There back up and running again under another Ltd Company still using the POsh name under a franchise.

Rgds
god I feel for you....had so many companies do this to me...but legally you cant name them....we should have a place on Arms were we can confide and stop this happing to others.....mine was a total of £27k and nearly took me under

They can because this is the new age of contracting....who can srew who....this is happening all over Head contractor srew main contractor...who screw electrical contractor...who srews sub contractor...who srews the final subby

Rgds

2 things M8,

firstly well done for the warning here for other sparks, and secondly my heart goes out to you, I hope you end up with something from him, ******* I hate these scum who won't pay their bills, I would take an add out in a local rag slating him and warning others not to do business with him, or ty notes to lamposts and traffic lights around the area so everyone driving about can see he is not to be trusted, the scum

As someone who has posted an upto date post, could you please tel me how to ask a question about extractor fans on the forum. I've been looking for a:
"create new post" tab, but can't find. I found a previous thread, but it's a year old.
Thanks in advance

I had a call from them nearly a year back but in the end decided I didn't trust the guy. I have found a site that helped quite alot when dealing with new companys. Company Check you can search by company name or director name, if its a limited company it will be there. I found he has been involved in a few dissolved companies. Also the thing that is terrible for them to get away with is that they have registered Posh Windows & Conservatorys Ltd. however trade under different names so they can keep going bust! I'm sorry to hear you got stung by them it worries me how many more people are going to get hit by them!

Reply to Southampton/Hampshire Electricians - WARNING! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net