Special Location | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Special Location in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

GMES

Nearly Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to convince Glenn there was no bonding required in this shower, he took some convincing, but then admitted defeat and got the shower Gel out.
[ElectriciansForums.net] Special Location

Re: Special Loocation

Its appeared sideways damn

No Idea why Glen is smiling with an ape looking at him with a camera in it's hand lol

Because you didn't see what the gorilla had to do to make Glenn smile :bigcry:

youl have to spin it then......

It was the right way on my desktop it only rotated when i uploaded it
Mikes the man for that job

Cheers Mike, I knew you would rescue me. On another note what does he look like vertical.

I know one thing, If they asked glenn to go into a skill centre to talk to short course trainees they would take one look at him and they would wet themselves and run out of there and never go back lol

I know one thing, If they asked glenn to go into a skill centre to talk to short course trainees they would take one look at him and they would wet themselves and run out of there and never go back lol

What would be worse is if they asked the trainees to meet him in the outdoor shower round the back of the centre. One at a time. For practical training sessions. They would be running a mile, and covering their special locations as they did so....

Glenn's first day teaching at Electrical Trainee camp:

"Ow do ye scallies, by 'eck ye lot are a bunch of spawney eyed wazzocks! Faffin' round wit t'lectricity! Off t'gallows wit ye! Now then, where's me chit?! I'm off t' buy a new pair o' kecks!"

Reply to Special Location in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net