Stable lights, Possible LEDs any recomendations? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Stable lights, Possible LEDs any recomendations? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

tex431

-
Reaction score
Hi, I ve got a lighting job on a new internal stable block on a horse yard. What would be best, IP rated fluorescent batterns or could anyone recommend any LED lights as the owners are keen on keeping the running costs down. I have seen some 10w led flood lights on the TLC website for £20 each, the stables are 15'x16' I was thinking may be one/two in each stable or even stagger them

Could any one recommend any lighting software for the computer ? as this is becoming quite a often scenario.

Thanks

What ive got over every 12x12 box is a 150w floodlight about 15 foot up , seems to give enough light , well the wife can clip happy in the winter .

Been looking at the led ones but in 3 years only replaced one tube so , theyll stay till the fittings start to go .

Jamie

Reply to Stable lights, Possible LEDs any recomendations? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
And you know...there’s something special about walking into a stable surrounded by those beautiful animals. The atmosphere is so calm, and the...
Replies
Views
OK, so as a quick update to this. I found a junction box (Wago Abox SL-2,5/4² # 80680701, see image) that looks like a great fit for my needs...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If there really is a heaven and a hell and in particular a purgatory I pray every lighting designer spends theirs fitting their own creations...
Replies
Views
In the long run it is probably more cost effective to ditch them and replace with LED fittings.
Replies
Views
Phercide I looked at your drawing and you need six1000 watt LED flood lights which should light up the perimeter of your mine site
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks