Stop Start Buttons | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Stop Start Buttons in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sparra

Hi guys

I am trying to wire a start and stop button fed of a three phase supply via a rotary isolator but cant seem to locate any. Can we only get 24v start stop buttons??

Think he's after a 400 volt coil mate, ....but then he has a choice with this manufacturer. V7 would suite his requirement in this case!! ...lol!!!

I'm going to have to go to spec savers lol ..............I swore he asked for 24 volt instead of is there any other kind lol ...cheers mate but those units are all singing and dancing and do everything and we use them on 380v over here.

Sparra correct me if I'm wrong but are you trying to control a 415v circuit With start/stop buttons? And ur saying you can only find 24v start/stop buttons as opposed to 415v? If so that's because the buttons will control the coil of a contactor, which in turn will control the 415v circuit. Sounds like you are after a DOL motor starter. Appologies if I've miss under stood your question, as Tony said its not that clear what you are trying to do

Reply to Stop Start Buttons in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
This contactor you suggested unfortunately only has two NO switches rather than 1 NC and 1 NO required for the CR3 current sensing bypass...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My first thought was that as drawn it's introduced the potential for a contact to fail and because everything still works it won't be noticed. As...
Replies
Views
Hi, We’re having problems with our Bosch serie 6 washer/dryer. It’s about 6 years old. The model number is WVG30461GB/03. It has begun to stop...
Replies
Views
Is it a retaining wall? If so I'm of the opinion penetrating damp is almost impossible to avoid. Make a channel underneath for runoff and slosh...
Replies
Views
I've seen a few posts here which tend to suggest that wiring in a motorhome (or caravan) wouldn't be subject to normal inspection rules, but even...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks