Super cheap super rods sets | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Super cheap super rods sets in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

Johnlondon

Morning all,

In case anyone's after a set,I've found dirt cheap sets of super rod super six sets on ebay. £25.99. You can barely get them for double that price elsewhere.

Mine arrived this morning.

Hope that's of help to someone.

Glad I could help everyone !

I'm just setting myself up as a sole trader and as a bit of a bargain hunter, I'm searching out all the good deals. Last week, van, Fluke and lots and lots of tools/accessories/goodies later I'm £9000 poorer !

Takes a bit of hunting to find it, but there's an excellent and fair priced tool called megabore that is basically a set of sturdy 2ft,4ft and 6ft fexible drill shafts will bespoke drill attachments to get through stud walls and the noggins without having to cut the plasterboard half way up. It's only about $200 in the USA but can't find a UK stockist. Looks excellent quality and kit. Anyone used it or heard of it or more importantly, where I can buy it???

Reply to Super cheap super rods sets in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net