Suppliers Info. | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Suppliers Info. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest123

Found this little fella whilst searching the www, thought it may have some usefull info in for someone.:)

Some very useful numbers and contact details there

All unfortunately,mixed in with the suppliers fantasy world of electrical installation
On paper it is so smoothe a process,in reality I wonder which solar system they reside

Some very useful numbers and contact details there

All unfortunately,mixed in with the suppliers fantasy world of electrical installation
On paper it is so smoothe a process,in reality I wonder which solar system they reside

I did have a bit of a chuckle to myself when I read it.:rolleyes:

Hey Lenny some great info there mate looks really helpful... Its a shame the people on the end of those phone numbers could help me a little more

Trying to get my Supply Characteristics for my supply, ready for my assessement on monday. Been set from EDF, to british gas about 12 times now, no one holds the info on what i need...

Is there away around this, as im have nothing to put in that section of the Certificate, and the assessment guy is going to think im a right fool, as i may not be able to switch my new install on. Because if its a 60amp supply i got then im screwed..

Don't pull the cut out fuse

And don't walk on the grass.

Unless, of course, it's the only practical route to safety

and the ~, which will be left in pristine condition, isn't even in the owners property

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,
You have given us nice information. I have found so many interesting points in your blog. It could be really helpful. Thanks for sharing.

Reply to Suppliers Info. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net