Suppliers | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Suppliers in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Sanke

Hi all
In my local area I have a JEGS & City Electrical Can I ask from whom most of you buy your electrical stock ? Or is it best to buy online ?

Reply to Suppliers in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Yes, probably have to use the local suppliers sometimes.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Unfortunately, it looks like they are UK only.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Any prices a third party software will have access to will be the published “public” prices available on suppliers websites. They won’t take...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I don't run an account with them, other than for online purchases. They know me well enough in the local branch and have suggested opening an...
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
Replies
Views
davesparks
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks