SUPPLY TO A PUMP IN LAKE | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss SUPPLY TO A PUMP IN LAKE in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

Toneyz

We have been asked to do a proper supply for some pumps/fountains lights in a small lake at a golf complex ( at present it is a blue artic flex running underneath the building through hedges and basically non- compliant) my thought was to install an SWA in an existing duct fed from an RCBO to an IP consumer unit in box to feed 16A sockets so that they could be unplugged and pulled out to clean. The run is approx 100 meters do you think that I should segregate the earth and install an earth rod at the lakeside?

Reply to SUPPLY TO A PUMP IN LAKE in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Will bar have lights in it? I'm additionally wondering about 3% volt drop, as I suspect the 6mm SWA for 45m won't cut it. I'm guessing this will...
Replies
Views
  • Question
but if OPis in london a shed could fetch £500/week rent.
Replies
Views
  • Question
I know you’ve all be waiting in suspense for the next exciting update in this story. I promise this one will be much shorter! The OH was back at...
Replies
Views
I'm planning to build a shed in the far RH corner of the rear garden. It will have a reinforced concrete base, wood structure, flat roof and be...
Replies
Views
  • Question
This looks like a decent project to get your teeth into. It may be worth your while looking through the directory on here for your area as your...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks