Supply to a shed - Electrician's on holiday | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Supply to a shed - Electrician's on holiday in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

hightower

I want to run a supply to a shed, the electrician's on holiday so I'm gonna lay the cable ready for him to terminate.

How do I do it?

Nah, just winding tel up :rofl:

The best wire you can run is bell wire. Doesn't cost a lot and easy to terminate.
Could also try inductive power. Just don't walk in between the coils...

[ElectriciansForums.net] Supply to a shed - Electrician's on holiday Youll need one of these

Scrape half an inch of soil off and put some Singles in an old bit of hosepipe from the house to the shed.

hosepipe?? now you are going way over the top.

Or you could go above ground and use helium balloons to keep the cable off the ground....

Don't forget to Bond the window Frames.

Don't forget people to consult the planets if you are using drills while doing shed installs. The position of Uranus is very important when using power tools...

Don't forget people to consult the planets if you are using drills while doing shed installs. The position of Uranus is very important when someone who's wife you're bonking is using power tools...
corrected tha for you.

You can do it wireless now just needs a socket in the shed no cables.Not done any bonding in my shed but think I have bonded in worse places :wink5: and that was on holiday.

Reply to Supply to a shed - Electrician's on holiday in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net