SWA Suppliers | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss SWA Suppliers in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

steviec_lj

Hi guys,

Having notified LABC and paid their fees I am now in the process of wiring the garage situated some 60mtrs from the House CU.

I had planned on using 10mm2 SWA however after discussions on here and with the sparkie I hope to use to I+T the installation, I have now decided to use 16mm2.

Question is, do any of you guys know of a supplier with decent rates for the stuff? Cheapest I've been quoted for a 100mtr drum is £500+VAT ish.

Any help, links or advice would be great.

Thanks,
Steve

Just buy as much as you need and not a drum of 100m then. Is it 2 or 3 core you're looking for?

Has your electrician who is I+T ing your work calculated the cable size or just changed his mind and said lets use 16mm now?

Reply to SWA Suppliers in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Or a reasonably good Chartered Surveyor. 🤪
Replies
Views
  • Question
Update: Freddo has been very busy but managed to attend the sports ground with the defective swa cable last weekend. We had some conversations...
Replies
Views
  • Question
There was a transition period - but only if you had submitted plans or a building notice prior to 1 Jan 2005. Because BC had previously told me -...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Update for those who are interested. New tacho arrived. Resistance 68 ohms. That's obviously a lot more than the 40 ohms I measure on the old one...
Replies
Views
Hello OP. I understand you want to do this yourself and I'm glad you think your cable route is ok. When the electrician comes to wiring up the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks