the new ipad..... | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss the new ipad..... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sparky1502

just splashed out on a new toy for myself the new ipad...it looks swish but have you lads got any good apps to use , much appreciated

I do most of my invoicing on mine using invoive2go, got rid of sage in favour of it!

Also easycert do an app if you are an easycert desktop user. I haven't used it as I used Amtech for my certs and just recently moved over to pirform.

I wish there was a decent cert program for Mac! Instead its all on PC pain in the ---!! I was thinking of getting an iPad for the van get forms, manuals and books on there! Good Stuff!

Reply to the new ipad..... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Hello there, What did you decide to do? Are you still using paper or did you switch to the iPad?
Replies
Views
  • Question
1 long stretch but as you asked- Removal of the schemes, replaced with a centralized government/member owned managed system, that liaises with all...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm assuming the cable will have to be cleated well to hold it in place anyway, as a stuffing gland ain't going to hold it tight like a SWA gland...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I think like many over place's around the world you can only emigrate if you have a job offer already or the sector you work in is in great...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I think without a redesign then the only way would be to buy a replacement from the manufacturer The 2 are not directly interchangeable.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks