The truth | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter SimpleSimon
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 2K

Discuss The truth in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SimpleSimon

Well gents, it's finally happened. Someone is going to employ me full time as an electrician. :D
I thought I'd take this opportunity to give you a real truth as we're all friends here.
This will be my first full time electricians job since I completed my exams. I studied at night school for two years and also worked under someone I know in my spare time but my full time job was working at an airline whilst completing it all.
So now I can really say that I'm one of you guys instead of doing it on the side.
Hope we can all still be friends ;)

congrats, i started out the same as you years back, night school and picked up what i could until i got my first break.
you always got the forum for anything youre unsure on.

[ElectriciansForums.net] The truth
So its going to be a name change then .. never thought that any way .. well done mate and i wish you the very best of luck and im sure i speaker for every one one here , thats if you need advice were always here

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers gents. I'm glad I've always got the forum. Malcolm I believe I'm going to be a bit of everything from domestic, commercial and touching on PV and industrial so yes I will certainly be asking for more help than usual!!lol

Cheers gents. I'm glad I've always got the forum. Malcolm I believe I'm going to be a bit of everything from domestic, commercial and touching on PV and industrial so yes I will certainly be asking for more help than usual!!lol

Nice to see your going to go the whole hog mate ...................very best of luck with it all, just think in another 40 odd years you will have cracked it mate ;):D

Yes, well done, I'm pleased it's worked out and yes, you've always got the forum and I'll always be pleased to help whenever you need it!

I believe it is never a straight and forward road for this trade to become qualified and then to obtain a job. Well done mate, only just got full time employment myself and it feels good apart from the 62 hours that ive done this week, but im thinking of the money. any help needed we are all here mate.

I believe it is never a straight and forward road for this trade to become qualified and then to obtain a job. Well done mate, only just got full time employment myself and it feels good apart from the 62 hours that ive done this week, but im thinking of the money. any help needed we are all here mate.

62 hours a week you're a part timer.

Well done simon & good luck for the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Reply to The truth in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net