The usual friday supply to garden shed thread | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss The usual friday supply to garden shed thread in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Slowhand

I'm getting a massive garden shed and I'm going to run a huge supply cable to it because I'll need loads of power out there.
I'm going to do two things;

1) Something I've thought about doing for years, build a Micro Brewery and make my own beer, gallons of it.

2) I'm constructing a time machine so I can travel back in time so I can prevent Simon Cowell's parents meeting so there'll be No X Factor therefore No Jedward and I'll get Saturday evening tv back.

Ok this is just a dream but given the chance what would you do with your shed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Number 2 would not be allowed, you can't go back in time and do something that would change the present.
Not so much a shed but a recording studio packed to the gunwales with top of the range gear.
Plus beer of course.

Photography studio and all gadgets and software

Yes of course if you could go back in time , you could change the future
What would you lot do if you could go back in time , what would you do ?I.d stop tony Blair's parents from meeting
And become Bill gates best mate

Got a big man cave 6m x 4m and going to put a rubber roof on it as it leaks in when its windy going to put in the lecky when someone tells me wot cable to use? will rubber be ok as it will match the colour of the roof:coolgleamA:

The rubber roof bit is true will be fitting it when next off work if weather is permitting. going to insulate and line out and fit a upvc ceiling as its light and has insulating propeties too. being used as a temp workshop (just fitting a new kitchen nearly done tho)
intended use is a summerhouse large tv comfy chairs a fridge treadmill.will get there eventually:angel_smile:

If I had a shed I'd probably fill it fill it with carp from the garage, leaving me room to put more carp in the garage.
OP, do Jedward steal your TV every Saturday night? :leaving:

^^^^^^^
No they don't but when X factor or Britain's got talent is on l get no say at all about what we watch.
Then I'm forced to watch stuff like susan boyle and jedward in the name of entertainment.
If had my own teeth and not his silly denture I know I'd have chewed through a vein by now.

I'm getting a massive garden shed and I'm going to run a huge supply cable to it because I'll need loads of power out there.
I'm going to do two things;

1) Something I've thought about doing for years, build a Micro Brewery and make my own beer, gallons of it.

2) I'm constructing a time machine so I can travel back in time so I can prevent Simon Cowell's parents meeting so there'll be No X Factor therefore No Jedward and I'll get Saturday evening tv back.

Ok this is just a dream but given the chance what would you do with your shed?
I have a 6mm2 twin and earth going to my shed buried a foot max underground without protection around it, it has been like it since 1996 when I installed it, I have 8 small lights and several sockets connected to it and run a swimming pool pump and the occassional drill or electric tool, it is RCD protected, but only since about 2009 :grin: I had a second shed run off that on a 2.5mm2 cable until recently as well, no issues lol

Got a big man cave 6m x 4m and going to put a rubber roof on it as it leaks in when its windy going to put in the lecky when someone tells me wot cable to use? will rubber be ok as it will match the colour of the roof:coolgleamA:

The rubber roof bit is true will be fitting it when next off work if weather is permitting. going to insulate and line out and fit a upvc ceiling as its light and has insulating propeties too. being used as a temp workshop (just fitting a new kitchen nearly done tho)
intended use is a summerhouse large tv comfy chairs a fridge treadmill.will get there eventually:angel_smile:

It’s not a man cave unless it has a dartboard.:smile:

Have to be a brick shed for me, then it would be a workshop and store for various hobbies and materials. Wood store to side, 3 phase would be handy

All wired in HD pyro of course

Reply to The usual friday supply to garden shed thread in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net