Thorn light approx 20 yes old | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Thorn light approx 20 yes old in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

NDG Elecs

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi,

I came across an exterior light today, a Thorn halogen jobby with an open front design, ie no glass front on it. Client said he had had it twenty years and is a pain as lamps blow quite often. At first I thought it must have had a glass front on it in the past, but when looking at it there doesn't appear to be any signs of any previous screen, hinges, etc. Anybody know if this was indeed the case? Ta.

Piccy

[ElectriciansForums.net] Thorn light approx 20 yes old

[ElectriciansForums.net] Thorn light approx 20 yes old

Last edited:

Reply to Thorn light approx 20 yes old in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

R
  • Question
I had same problem a while back, i removed dimmer and replaced it with standard switch and all was well. took dimmer back to supplier, turns out...
Replies
Views
specs
S
T
  • Question
Re: Tripped circuit won't work again so I've no working lights upstairs - please help A good job you didn't ask the lanky beggar to sort things...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks