three phase supply there then gone and back ????? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss three phase supply there then gone and back ????? in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

maddfridge

hi everyone

Had this one this week whole kitchen would stay on for about 30 minutes then toal power loss and back again in a few minutes:confused:

We had boards apart cables out and could not find anything wrong with the installation :mad::confused:

lo and behold this morning smell of burning not its not the cooking but glad the dont cook my dinner:p:p

The incoming cable was so old in the ground the tar and paper had finally given out cheffy comes up i need this fixing in half an hour:rolleyes:

i turned round made my usual macdogfoods sign and he swore i just went do you want to go large.:D

Anyway cable was put in the late 1940s cost savings ah just cut it back and make the tails longer:eek::eek::p

Any way new cable on its way luckily all ducted no diggin

cheers

Reply to three phase supply there then gone and back ????? in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Hi Dave, I did a reply last night, but the system would not let me post it! I was not logged in and then it lost everything I had typed. It was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Electrically, as far as the specific original question is concerned, nothing is going to go bang (provided you don't switch the neutral)...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It is a rare triumph,and most haven't the stomach or patience,so my regards to you. The pen can be mightier than the sword...even if was an old...
Replies
Views
K
  • Question
Yeah, I'm not sure why they're offering you such a small 3 phase supply. The problem with small 3 phase supplies is you can't run any large 230v...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Three phase common in the countryside here in France - for agricultural use - pumps and so on. People often buy an old farmhouse and find they...
Replies
Views
WilcoxElec
W

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks