Tile Adhesive Compatible With Fish Ponds (non toxic to fish) Discussion Thread | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Tile Adhesive Compatible With Fish Ponds (non toxic to fish) Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Tile Adhesive Compatible With Fish Ponds (non toxic to fish)

I want to install some tile adjacent to outdoor fish ponds. This will be installed on wood, so I want to use S2 (high deformability) adhesive. Which type of adhesive would be least toxic to the fish (Type C - cement based, Type D - Dispersion, Type R - Resin). Also, which particular manufacturer/brand would be suitable for this application?

Tile Adhesive Compatible With Fish Ponds (non toxic to fish) for the Original Article on Tiling Advice Forum

Reply to Tile Adhesive Compatible With Fish Ponds (non toxic to fish) Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
Marmox multi boards and adhesive? I'm going to be installing Marmox multi boards, on two (internal walls) I'll use 4mm, just so I have a nice...
Replies
Views
J
  • Article
Riven Slate: use sand/cement or adhesive - is there a definitive answer Hi - my builders bedded 10-12 mm brazilian riven slate on a sand cement...
Replies
Views
Jim Rickards
J
E
  • Article
Another Plasterboard Tile Weight Dilemma Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on...
Replies
Views
elliott20
E
  • Article
Rather than covering the issue, find where the moisture is coming from and address from that end, is the outside ground level above the inside, is...
Replies
Views
P
  • Article
Reply to 'Im stuck wish my tiles were' thread Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Purpzy
P

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks