Todays little bit of joy | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Todays little bit of joy in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Toonlad

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Went to do an EICR, property about 8 yrs old. Thought Its a 1 bed flat, should be a nice little number. Then once i got in and took the lid off, i dont see many done like this.

It was a pleasure to work on it. By the looks of it i have 15 more like this.:drunk:

[ElectriciansForums.net] Todays little bit of joy

wish i could do a board that neat, with cables coming i all over the shop. some too short, some too long. fair do's for a new install. would still be wanting to sleeve them funny coloured conductors in red/black though.

Yes all good readings too, only one loose socket, so i nipped it up there and then. In the kitchen all the white appliances switches were in the cupboards mounted on box trunking with snap in back boxs. looked the dogs danglies, and labeled up ........shock horror lol.

We can all do neat jobs but you dont make money that way this day and age.

Reply to Todays little bit of joy in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

When he bought the bank, they stripped out all the metalwork, iron bars etc for scrap. He was left with the cashier countertops… which have been...
Replies
Views
Sockets will probably be ok on one, a little inconvenient in the event of a fault though, I'd probably like a 7th rcbo in. Wonder if hes linked...
Replies
Views
suffolkspark
S
That is very cool. It would be the end user software that would make that the absolute king.
    • Winner
    • Informative
Replies
Views
I would call an electrician.
Replies
Views
  • Question
It sounds like the original meter was reading incorrectly and octopus aren't keen to admit this as they would probably have to refund you. I...
Replies
Views
davesparks
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks