Top quality 115m basket waste in gold plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter Jim Goodenough
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 109

Discuss Top quality 115m basket waste in gold plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top quality 115m basket waste in gold I'm wanting to know where I can buy 2 top quality 115mm basket wastes in gold (ones that the gold colour doesn't wear off)
One with a rectangular overflow and one without overflow.
I'm aware McAlpine have one without overflow BSWPVD.
I've looked on Plumbers-mate-sales.co.uk and they don't have what I want.

Top quality 115m basket waste in gold to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Top quality 115m basket waste in gold plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

J
  • Article
Utility Room waste Afternoon. Moving home and have a utility with a small wash basin at the right hand side, so I'm adding in a washing machine...
Replies
Views
JonesJ89
J
  • Article
This is an RSS feed of thread: Alternative to Everbuild Plumbers Gold? Content of the thread: Can anyone recommend an alternative to Everbuild...
Replies
Views
B
  • Article
Boiler problem I have a condensing boiler in my kitchen and every time I pour waste water down the sink there’s a gurgling noise at the boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Belxvs
B
D
  • Article
Ideal Standard Dual Flush Cistern Overflow Problem Any help greatly appreciated. It appears that every time i flush the toilet the cistern fills...
Replies
Views
damobolton
D
U
  • Article
Taps: quality tiers? Hello, I've tried searching using Bristan, Grohe, Vado etc & get no results at all - I don't understand that! Anyway, is...
Replies
Views
UserError
U

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks