Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise Discussion Thread | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise

Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a Topps Tiles store in Newcastle Under Lyme, not far from the Untold Media office as weird as that seems.

[ElectriciansForums.net] Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise Discussion Thread

I used to deal with a plonker named Jon Davidson, the area manager at the time, in a really busy store Shrewsbury. . I'd still like to

I used to deal with customer complaints and orders, and got the sales figures up the store, at just the age of 17/18. Ended up getting moved to an assistant manager job for their

Topps were good to me up to that point. But I stuck with it, ended up running one of their first Topps Floor Store (not tiles) as B&Q had the rights to selling tiles on the said plot of land and it got closed down because of it. So they started to sell rugs and laminate etc but it was a bit of a fail. Derby 2 I think it was.

Please CLICK HERE post a new thread of its own if you have positive or other types of feedback

You will need to prove your purchase by way of providing a receipt from Topps Tiles to a forum moderator. But we're hoping they're all nice reviews. :)

Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise for the Original Article on Tiling Advice Forum

Reply to Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net