Trainee Electrican LEEDS AREA Looking for a bit of help for a friend, Leeds Area. finished 2 years at Electrical College | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Trainee Electrican LEEDS AREA Looking for a bit of help for a friend, Leeds Area. finished 2 years at Electrical College in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Looking for a bit of help for a friend, Leeds Area
He's just finished 2 years at Electrical College passing everything with Merit
Only to be told he's no chance of getting a job because he's no practical experience
He's been to a few places who've also told him he's wasting his time and to go stack shelves
This is diabolical, even Leeds Council Careers have told him the same
He can't get an apprenticeship as he's been to college
He is a wonderful, loyal, conscientious lad, he can drive and isn't afraid of hard work
He has some practical experience too self taught
Has anyone any contacts that may be able to help him please
Thanks in Advance

Reply to Trainee Electrican LEEDS AREA Looking for a bit of help for a friend, Leeds Area. finished 2 years at Electrical College in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

You're definitely not wasting your time posting it on here. There are a heck of a lot of sparks on here, and people have had success through the...
Replies
Views
I wouldn't worry about it. If it gets no replies it will disappear down the list pretty quickly.
Replies
Views
James, your reply confirms my initial suspicions. We've had some of the heaviest rain ever in our area. I will get that tool as it would seem to...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the forum, howa re you finding the process of setting things up?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Telectrix. Thanks for your response. I will do that :) Thank you.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks