transformer info | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss transformer info in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
does anybody know where i could get information for transmission and distribution transformers need to compare core construction, winding arrangements and insulation. number of phases and mode of connection, (star/delta/zig-zag),cooling, tertiary windings, ancillary equipment, voltage range and voltage and power ratings im doing a project and could do with some direction please or information forwarding if possible thankyou

Id like to say thankyou to all that were kind to reply to my thread thankyou all so much i got the information i wanted and sorted the project i had to hand in thanks all again

regards shaker

Reply to transformer info in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have sent you my contact details where in the West Midlands are you? I am based north of coventry but travel the county and beyond you may...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, AP- Authorised Person SAP- Senior Authorised Person Regards.
Replies
Views
C
Most 3ph motors > 3kW are nameplated 400V delta/660V star in South Africa (and I think in the rest of the world). That means the windings can...
Replies
Views
laurence6202
L
  • Question
hi mate firstly thankyou for reply. i have looked every on wikipedia but it does not have what i want ill try the place you suggest for me to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
the values I gave were for a public supply. A private supply is permitted to have the volt drop values you gave (6% and 8%) at the origin, however...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks