Trouble downloading PAT test results to Megger Powersuite Pro Lite | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Trouble downloading PAT test results to Megger Powersuite Pro Lite in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Sam Bailey

Hi,
Apologies if I've put this question in the wrong place (its my first post).
I've just bought a Megger PAT 450 along with the Megger Powersuite Pro-Lite software and am having trouble downloading results. The tester instructions are that results must be taken from the machine with a USB pen but the software instructions seem to be looking for a direct connection to the machine. Have downloaded results to csv viewer but cant import to Powersuite.
Any suggestions very gratefully received!

The best thing is to register your software you get 3 months free support and can ask as many questions you like during that time to get you up and running - 01284 762426

Hi, welcome to the forum. You are not alone in experiencing problems downloading test results from a Megger 400 series tester according to buzz on the PAT testing grapevine. The conspiracy theorists are suggesting this is blatant attempt to 'force' registration into the Megger calibration, repair and support network.

Hi

The calibration and verification of an instrument has nothing to do with the software. You can get your instrument calibrated at any authorised centre.
The software however can only be supported through the correct channels

Hi i also had the same probs with downloading as instructions seem to be based on a direct connection if you contact megger they will send you the download instruction from the pen it is pretty simple once you have done it a couple of time if you cannot get it let me no or send me an email addy ill send it on to you
also you should register it as you get the updates

Reply to Trouble downloading PAT test results to Megger Powersuite Pro Lite in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net