Trying to source an obscure size octagonal tile Discussion Thread | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Trying to source an obscure size octagonal tile Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Trying to source an obscure size octagonal tile

I hope you can help we are trying to source (for a match) some 300mm by 300mm matte white taco tiles with a black insert. We are finding this hard as a lot of the websites we find seem to have 200mm by 200mm or 316mm by 316mm.

I have attached some photos for reference below. We have one box we have found in the loft and it specifically says 30 cm (on the ripped off piece of cardboard that was near it!). Although when we measure they are just under by a few mm.

On the back of the tile it say Gres De Valls made in Spain.

This company here the closet we have found, but I'm worried it will be too big >>>> Classic Octagon White 316x316 & Black Taco - https://targettiles.co.uk/classic-octagon-tiles-316x316-black-taco-floor-tile/.

We might order a sample, but it's over £20 to do this, and it seems to be the wrong size anyway?

Please can someone with more experience shed some light on where to look for these? Maybe who has the biggest stock/speciality etc...
Also do you think its worth ordering the sample of the one linked above?

Thank you

Lisa

[ElectriciansForums.net] Trying to source an obscure size octagonal tile Discussion Thread
[ElectriciansForums.net] Trying to source an obscure size octagonal tile Discussion Thread

Trying to source an obscure size octagonal tile for the Original Article on Tiling Advice Forum

Reply to Trying to source an obscure size octagonal tile Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net