Unknown make of storage heater | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Unknown make of storage heater in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

NDG Elecs

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi people of Earth!

After an element for the heater below. Looked inside and outside for more info and no joy. Googled the product code and found reference to Evsa, but that's about it. Rang one fella in the Midlands and he couldn't help either.

So, anyone familiar with this particular NSH.

Thanks, Neil

[ElectriciansForums.net] Unknown make of storage heater

[ElectriciansForums.net] Unknown make of storage heater

Get the element out and measure it (dimensions and impedance) you might find a generic replacement or that another brand is the same.
If it's the really old flexible element type which you later through the bricks then you might be stuffed

Cheers,

Think that will be my next port of call. Not sure how many element suppliers would be able to answer what the impedance is though!? Hopefully the bricks have decent sized channels in them to make a generic possibly do-able.

Cheers,

Think that will be my next port of call. Not sure how many element suppliers would be able to answer what the impedance is though!? Hopefully the bricks have decent sized channels in them to make a generic possibly do-able.

Why would you want them to tell you the impedance? I thought it was obvious that you use the impedance to accurately establish the power rating.

Why would you want them to tell you the impedance? I thought it was obvious that you use the impedance to accurately establish the power rating.

Doh, of course. Was initially thinking earlier how would I know what wattage it would be.... Brain fart...

And yep OCD, good point. It's been a long day...

Last edited:
Thanks Julian. I have clicked on the Evsa website already. Just tried again, and for some reason it comes up as a blank screen every time. Googling them brings up loads of PDFs.

Will try the Evsa site on laptop in a bit.

Reply to Unknown make of storage heater in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net