UPS- 1+1 parallel scheme or hotstandby scheme | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss UPS- 1+1 parallel scheme or hotstandby scheme in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

supercore

Which one suits better in petrochemical industries- a 1+1 parallel redundant, a 1+1 parallel non redundant or a hot standby scheme of UPS. In the plant where i work its a hot standby scheme in use. Suggest some good UPS available in market as well, if happen to come across any of'coursey:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to UPS- 1+1 parallel scheme or hotstandby scheme in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

As a "temporary" measure I went down a slightly different route. Nothing off the shelf appealed. In particular I wanted something with a good WAF...
Replies
Views
The 4 pumps are :- 1. boiler to cylinder 2. C/H and UFH circulating pump 3. UFH dedicated pump after manifold 4. DHW circulating pump. (this just...
Replies
Views
I am living in the north of Thailand outside of the big city. That means in the rainy season we have multiple times per week power outages...
Replies
Views
Try disconnecting the "central heating off" wire from terminal 2 and insulate it (eg Wago connector or choc block or similar) and tuck it out of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Dave, Thanks for taking the time to reply. I appreciate the info, I haven't updated this post yet, but I have since been talking to some...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks