Uvr???? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Uvr???? in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wisesparky

Hi guys im on a job, its a new build studio flats and in the main panel were all the boards come back to it has 2 wires with "uvr" on them and not going anywere? Any ideas what this stands for and were it goes?????
Thanks for your time:confused:

Reply to Uvr???? in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
I also don't see the need for switch-fuses after the Ryefield - typically each flat will have a cut-out with a solid link for local (i.e. sparky...
Replies
Views
Here the BPG#4 is useful, it is not a statutory document at all, but it provides good guidance as to what can reasonably considered as C1/C2/C3...
Replies
Views
Yeh… about 3 quid for a new switch… But I think there’s too many wires there for you to attempt to change it yourself
Replies
Views
If the main switch is on when testing global IR then the neutral and earth will likely give a very low reading. Not that anyone would...
Replies
Views
loz2754
L
looks like the OP has disappeared which is a shame, would be nice to get to the bottom of this.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks