W2D2…. Not enough days in the week | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss W2D2…. Not enough days in the week in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

littlespark

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Solutions
Reaction score
I’m coming down with work just now…. What the heck is going on?
And who should I prioritise?

Got a couple of small jobs that fell by the wayside when I dad went into hospital, getting back to those…

Just been to look at a number of little jobs at a friends of FILs… Faulty light switch, socket behind washing machine not working… wants a ring doorbell put in…. Could be a Saturday job.

The place my daughter works at have asked me to do a couple of jobs inc. a new emergency light and a supply for an EV charger because the electrician they used to get isn’t returning calls. They’ve already bought a Project EV 7kW point… They could have had a 22kW with their 3 phase supply

I’ve got to go back for another look at a house that needs quite a bit done to it…. Big house, with an old bank building attached.. owner has now bought the bank too…. So he’s got 2 x 3 phase supplies, a lot of office type trunking and fittings to come out… at least 6 old wylex fuse boards to swap out for rcbo’s

Also got a small 1 bed flat to try and sort out the electrics. They want downlights, but it’s lath and plaster ceilings… going to be a mess.
Got the key to that one, so could be a late night or two.

There’s also the friend of my MILs with the dodgy pendants… they need extra sockets…. And the people that bought their old property have phoned me… so I need to find out what they want.

Home time now…. Have a good evening

I’m coming down with work just now…. What the heck is going on?
And who should I prioritise?

Got a couple of small jobs that fell by the wayside when I dad went into hospital, getting back to those…

Just been to look at a number of little jobs at a friends of FILs… Faulty light switch, socket behind washing machine not working… wants a ring doorbell put in…. Could be a Saturday job.

The place my daughter works at have asked me to do a couple of jobs inc. a new emergency light and a supply for an EV charger because the electrician they used to get isn’t returning calls. They’ve already bought a Project EV 7kW point… They could have had a 22kW with their 3 phase supply

I’ve got to go back for another look at a house that needs quite a bit done to it…. Big house, with an old bank building attached.. owner has now bought the bank too…. So he’s got 2 x 3 phase supplies, a lot of office type trunking and fittings to come out… at least 6 old wylex fuse boards to swap out for rcbo’s

Also got a small 1 bed flat to try and sort out the electrics. They want downlights, but it’s lath and plaster ceilings… going to be a mess.
Got the key to that one, so could be a late night or two.

There’s also the friend of my MILs with the dodgy pendants… they need extra sockets…. And the people that bought their old property have phoned me… so I need to find out what they want.

Home time now…. Have a good evening

Detached house. 4 bed, 2 bath, 1 bank.

Reply to W2D2…. Not enough days in the week in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net