Wago connectors inside light fitting | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Wago connectors inside light fitting in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hi guys

just had my first delivery of wago boxes and pushfit/lever connections. quick question can you use these connectors within a light fitting seperate from the the actual wago enclosure? i cant see why not as the light fiting will be acting as the outer enclosure. mainly want to use for connecting loop in/loop out when the rose has to be removed.

any thoughts??

They are superb but work out quite a bit more expensive than terminal strip connectors. However the time saved is worth more than the difference in price. They look more professional and I have not had any fail yet. Seem very bomb proof!!!

I'm noticing there are a lot of guys here using wagos.

never used them myself, just want know why they are preferred over a choc bloc or crimps? are they 100% reliable?

As above, I've not had a problem with them yet. Why don't you buy a small box and try them out? You'll be hooked straight away and look at choc blocks as old tech.

I only have good things to say about wago connectors. find them so easy to use and saves 100% of time over normal block connectors....
I recommend them to everyone. well worth the extra cash.

Reply to Wago connectors inside light fitting in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I already have a good number of the 32A single gang connectors so I'll be using those on each individual wire...
Replies
Views
I've made the required tweaks on the junction box with a 4mm hole bottom, upturned wagos and reduced the exposed copper. I did originally install...
Replies
Views
I find with these so called 'class 2' metal light fittings which are basically class 1 fittings with a crappy supposedly double insulated joint...
    • Funny
Replies
Views
Actually ignore my comment - I've just remembered you said it was looped at the switch rather than 3 plated at the rose.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks