Wago connectors | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Wago connectors in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

keniff

-
Reaction score
Anyone know the cheapest place to buy the contractor pack? Can't find any cheaper than £90!

Might be worth a try contacting Line Products giving them a list of whats in the Wago contractors pack (no idea whats in it meself) and asking how much they'd charge for the same set up....possible they'd sort out a better deal price wise, definitely worth a shot.

Why not just buy the boxes of the ones you want to use?

Just found it online for £85, for the connectors in the box its an expensive way to buy them! I get better deals buying them by the box seperately, you need to shop around for them.

that line box, it looks like it's got wagos in it, the lever connectors anyway?

i've never tried line stuff, is it any good? i came accross some non wago push fit connectors on a job where i took over from another spark and they were awful, loads of ones were broken and it was almost impossible to remove conductors from them, they looked like the ones in that line box to be honest...

i've never tried line stuff, is it any good? i came accross some non wago push fit connectors on a job where i took over from another spark and they were awful, loads of ones were broken and it was almost impossible to remove conductors from them, they looked like the ones in that line box to be honest...

the line stuff is great. if you pm him and ask nicely he might send you a sample. top guy and delivery time is brilliant

twist and pull is the technique... first used wagos about a year ago and now I love 'em!

I love Wago''s but I will ask the forum sponser for a sample pack of their Line product and post up a review. The people on here that dont now me, I will give my honest opinion regardless of who ever sponsers the forum. If the product is good I will say so, if its cr*p I will say so.

Need to do a pm to Line now.

Line work OK but they are not really designed to remove the conductors, it can be done but it is not as easy as wago, in some ways a good thing for secure connection, but a nuisance when you've just put the wrong wire in!

We do our best to ensure that our quality is best! Please send me details of these. What type of connector were they?

Line work OK but they are not really designed to remove the conductors, it can be done but it is not as easy as wago, in some ways a good thing for secure connection, but a nuisance when you've just put the wrong wire in!

When Porche introduced ABS Enzo Ferrari was asked why Ferrari had not been first:"At Ferrari we design our cars to go not to stop!"

Jokes aside, you should be able to remove connectors without problem (twisting side to side) but hopefully you don't insert the wrong cable too often.

Reply to Wago connectors in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net