WAGO Connectors | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss WAGO Connectors in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

JVMElectrical

Where's the cheapest place to get the 2/3 cable wago connectors (fray ones with the orange clip) as we've got a job coming up thats going to need ALOT of them (20,000+)

got the wholesaler down to -

2 pole - 23P Per Connector

3 pole - 26P Per Connector

Thanks Jamie

Where's the cheapest place to get the 2/3 cable wago connectors (fray ones with the orange clip) as we've got a job coming up thats going to need ALOT of them (20,000+)

Thanks Jamie
i would contact wago direct mate, you will get a better price.

for a box of 50 with no discount inc vat its 25p each for2 lever

28p for box of 50 3 lever

-------

go for line

for that amount try wago themselves. the price you quote is the more than cpc if only buying one or two i quote from their cat. 21p for 2 port, 23p for 3 port ( all + vat).

Thanks Jamie
go for line

much cheaper here atm

[ElectriciansForums.net] WAGO Connectors

Reply to WAGO Connectors in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Just stick the 63amp fused connector before the Henley block , or Lucy block as you call it, and your all good, as for your 2nd point, , the...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Therein lies the problem. I see no merit in further circular debate, so will bow out of this discussion.
2 3
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
  • Question
A quick check on the typical let-through curves for the Hager B6 MCB has around 6,000 A2s at 3kA PFC so adiabatic would be 0.54mm using k=143 from...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the replies, that's given me a bit to think about! :-)
Replies
Views
  • Question
It's definitely poor practice and I wonder how the cables were long enough and how many joints were put in. They sell little gell filled...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks