Wago | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Wago in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

Frosty69

Hi people where is the cheapest place online to buy my first wago set? I've seen starter packs at £18 or a 690 piece assorted one on eBay for £109.
Any help would be much appreciated

Hi,
I don't know about where the cheapest Wago supplier is, but you can of course get different makes of push fit conectors which are cheaper than Wago - Ideal, Hellerman Ty etc - everybody appears to have their preferred type.
Personally, I use Wago, Ideal and HT and find them much of a muchness. I've never had a problem with any of them.
Regards.

i wouldn't but the kit. you may well find you are buying ones that you'll never use. cpc sell as individual. buy an assortment of push in and an assortment of the lever ones, 2 way, 3 way, 4way, are the most used. don't make the mistake of treating like a terminal block and put L and N in 1 block. you'll only do it once!!!

i wouldn't but the kit. you may well find you are buying ones that you'll never use. cpc sell as individual. buy an assortment of push in and an assortment of the lever ones, 2 way, 3 way, 4way, are the most used. don't make the mistake of treating like a terminal block and put L and N in 1 block. you'll only do it once!!!

NOW you tell me !!!!! :32: :(

Happy new year all!
I agree that the kits are not always the best value though if you are looking to build a good starter pack the 690 piece is the best value - with the others you are paying for the container.
LINE guarantees all forum members the best price on WAGO!
E.g. The £105 referred to on eBay is just £74 for forum members!
We can also supply Ideal, Helecon or other connectors not listed.
Www.lineproducts.co.uk/forumshop

I've just ordered my contractors pack of line products £74 along with a pack of inline jb which in my opinion look miles better than wago jb. LINE what is the best connector for 24 volt stranded cable?

Reply to Wago in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net