wall chaser | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss wall chaser in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

I use an Erbauer, seems to work OK for the bits I do. I could not justify the better brands, not sure they could do a much better job. Use a good vacuum cleaner with it though, without you will find it difficult to see the wall you are chasing. With vacuum cleaner there is very little dust. The only problem with the Erbauer is that it does not fit in it's case with the discs attached. Did a deep chase for 10mm central heating pipes into brick without any problems.

About a year, but I do not do a lot of chasing. It is just an angle grinder with some more bits to catch the dust and allow the discs to be spaced so I would not expect any problems. The disc cover bits are alloy and everything is easy to set up and use even for a ham fisted user like me. I think it came with a 2yr gtee.

After reading about it on here I bought a dual blade chaser from Makro for £9.99!! A totally unbelievable low price! its obviously corded but works a treat and has paid for itself numerous times over, I normally spend a lot on tools but a chaser is something I rarely use so didn't want to pay out too much. Pretty good value considering you can spend more than that on breakfast!!

After reading about it on here I bought a dual blade chaser from Makro for £9.99!! A totally unbelievable low price! its obviously corded but works a treat and has paid for itself numerous times over, I normally spend a lot on tools but a chaser is something I rarely use so didn't want to pay out too much. Pretty good value considering you can spend more than that on breakfast!!

:D they were a good little bargain for a tenner. not sure if its as good as a 500 quid one but i would not expect it to be but for ten pounds its great does what it says on the tin and still going strong :D

had a makita for about 5 years never missed a beat n ive gave it some licks as well.the 2x blades that come with it are abit rubbish ,but with decent blades its cracking
needs a good extractor tho ,i use a bosch
the hilti one is overpriced and too cumbersome i think

use the chaser to make cut outs for the blade, that way the blades will protrude from the box slighty but hey no need to take blades off everytime. so basically keep it running whilst in the box

Reply to wall chaser in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net