Wall grout for shower Discussion Thread | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter Garfield28
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 111

Discuss Wall grout for shower Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wall grout for shower

Hi,

Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted the floor but now that I'm about to tackle the wall I'm unsure which way to go with the grout. I know epoxy is the best overall grout to use for a bathroom or any kind of wet room, but my conundrum is that we want a pure white grout, not shady or and kind of light grey finish which I am led to believe is mainly the case with all white epoxy grouts because of the liquid and aggregate mix.

My tiles are 300x600 with a 1.5mm spacer, you think I could get away with a cement based grout seeing I have epoxy floor grout?

If so what type of cement based grout would most recommend?

Thanks
Geoff

Wall grout for shower for the Original Article on Tiling Advice Forum

Reply to Wall grout for shower Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

B
  • Article
Grout lines too bright after grouting, how to fix this? Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results...
Replies
Views
blackarrow1990
B
O
  • Article
Mitering tiles and which epoxy A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt porcelain tiles where...
Replies
Views
oogoog
O
M
  • Article
Tiling on Universal Shower Bases Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve recently done a...
Replies
Views
Melbourne Builder
M
B
  • Article
Grout & Tile cleaning Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ; After grouting on large...
Replies
Views
Brid tiler
B
K
  • Article
How much adhesive needs removing between tiles & covering a chip Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between...
Replies
Views
kitkat
K

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks