Wanted- Earth leakage clamp meter. | on ElectriciansForums
  • Please checkout our new DIY Forum, and any trade that'd like to join and help out, and Contractor Talk Forum.
  • Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Wanted- Earth leakage clamp meter. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
as title. anybody got one they don't need, available at a sensible price. don't have to be new, just working and accurate. thanks in advance, Tel.

Maplin's do them for £9.99!!!

Not too sure how good they are, don't think I'd trust a £10 clamp meter for any accurate results..

no. the earth leakage ones measure down to 1mA, whereas the normal clamp meters aren't anywhere near that resolution.

no. the earth leakage ones measure down to 1mA, whereas the normal clamp meters aren't anywhere near that resolution.

Duh!!!! Yeah didn't see that..... I'll put that down to I've never had to buy one and have had the same fluke for 15+ years!!

Told you there was a reason it was £10!!!!!!

metrel do quite a good one. will get you the product number tomorrow. seem to remember them being 40 quid ish

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Wanted- Earth leakage clamp meter. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net