Water appearing in washing machine when run kitchen taps plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Water appearing in washing machine when run kitchen taps plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Water appearing in washing machine when run kitchen taps Hi there!
When I run hot or cold kitchen tap, clean transparent water slowly appears in washing machine - this water smells - have to scoop it out! Not sure if issue is installation - washing machine is sited not far from sink (live in flat and kitchen small). Here is a picture of the piping work under my sink - any ideas why the water starts to fill in washing machine when taps are on? Could it be the inlet or drain hose? When I do a wash in machine there is no issue with water draining out. The issue is when I run the taps which for some reason results in water filling in machine.
Thank you!
[ElectriciansForums.net] Water appearing in washing machine when run kitchen taps plumbing advice

Water appearing in washing machine when run kitchen taps to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Water appearing in washing machine when run kitchen taps plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

J
  • Article
Washing machine drain hose. Hi I'm unsure what is acceptable when routing the drain hose from a washing machine. Is the loop shown in the picture...
Replies
Views
jrtrrror
J
L
  • Article
Possible airlock We have a sink, washing machine and shower in a ground floor utility room. Cold water is supplied from a loft tank. This...
Replies
Views
Lightup
L
E
  • Article
Replace a water tap Hello, I have to replace the kitchen's water tap. I am attaching images (*.img) of the under sink existing pipe connections...
Replies
Views
Erico19
E
S
  • Article
Washing machine drain hose glued!! Hi, Thanks for looking. I am getting a new washing machine who will install, disconnect, recycle it, etc as...
Replies
Views
seamybee
S
L
  • Article
Hot water issue with combi boiler I have a combi boiler, the hot water to my bath and taps upstairs is hot and stays hot, aswell as the hot tap in...
Replies
Views
Lotte29
L

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks