Water Damaged Old School Shower Repair Job Discussion Thread | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter Tile Marble Granite
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 166

Discuss Water Damaged Old School Shower Repair Job Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Water Damaged Old School Shower Repair Job

My last Old School Shower Repair/wet room conversion. It was leaking in the basement to the point where the customer had to put a bucket underneath the drain to collect the water, 100% waterproofed. Flat Rock, MI
[ElectriciansForums.net] Water Damaged Old School Shower Repair Job Discussion Thread
[ElectriciansForums.net] Water Damaged Old School Shower Repair Job Discussion Thread

Water damaged shower repair

showertilerepair.blogspot.com

Water Damaged Old School Shower Repair Job for the Original Article on Tiling Advice Forum

Reply to Water Damaged Old School Shower Repair Job Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

W
  • Article
Water Damage Restoration in Boston, MA At Boston Fire and Flood, we specialize in fast and reliable water damage restoration services across...
Replies
Views
Willamson2112
W
L
  • Article
Bathroom leak disaster- wet room the culprit? Hi there, Several days ago the plaster board of my living room ceiling collapsed, as a result of a...
Replies
Views
Lisa2021
L
M
  • Article
Tiling on Universal Shower Bases Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve recently done a...
Replies
Views
Melbourne Builder
M
R
  • Article
Black Slate Shower Tray HELP!?! Hi all New to the forum, anyone have an idea how to clean and get these white stains off a newly installed black...
Replies
Views
R
G
  • Article
Waterproofing options for new shower room Hi, A newcomer here and thank you to anyone with the patience to read my drivel. I am renovating an...
Replies
Views
Givey Tago
G

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks