WC into understairs pantry - queries... anyone here? plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter advicewelcom
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 126

Discuss WC into understairs pantry - queries... anyone here? plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

WC into understairs pantry - queries... anyone here? Hi, looking to do two projects:

PROJECT (A): Want to bring garage WC to below the stairs pantry
PROJECT (B): Then maybe turn the garage WC area into a shower room

Pic of the PROJECT (A) basic move:
[ElectriciansForums.net] WC into understairs pantry - queries... anyone here? plumbing advice

Pic of the garage WC:

[ElectriciansForums.net] WC into understairs pantry - queries... anyone here? plumbing advice

Pic of the pantry area:

Garage WC and Pantry on either side of the same wall with the Garage WC being a step down:

Further pics and details here:
Move Garage WC to understairs Pantry and convert Garage WC to a Shower Room - https://photos.app.goo.gl/GtCgH2a9YbByReJy8

First step is PROJECT (A) and its a nightmare tyring to find one person/company to do this at this time. So working out what I can do myself and the plumbing is the main issue so hence posting here. Can post elsewhere if needed:

I think the steps to do PROJECT (A) is:
1 Get the plumbing in for the new WC by extending waste through the wall
2 Plumb in the feeds for the WC and small sink
3 Fix a stud wall for the cistern and pan to sit against
4 Do the pantry floor
5 Plumb and bolt in the WC
6 Plumb and fix in the sink
7 Fix an ventilation fan
8 Make a door into the hallway
9 Stud wall where the current door is

These steps make sense?

Anything I am missing or anything else worth considering?

Welcome feedback, will have questions. Ta!

WC into understairs pantry - queries... anyone here? to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to WC into understairs pantry - queries... anyone here? plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net