what does commissioning mean? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss what does commissioning mean? in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
after installaion emergency light, it should commissioned, what does commissioning mean?

cheers

instalation should be tested certified and completed then Em lighting test carried out to make sure they are all working correctly

As Risteard said Put into sevice

If you want the long winded lawyer type definition

this from
Wikedpedia

The process of assuring that all systems and components of an emergency lighting system are designed, installed, tested, operated, and maintained according to the operational requirements of the owner or final client

Reply to what does commissioning mean? in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

What Utility and what are their rules on Net Metering
Replies
Views
Wh (also W/hr or VAh) is a pretty generic unit for energy storage as it’s so simple to work out - so almost certainly (without looking that unit up)
Replies
Views
I usually just attach the reference from the ena website of approvals and include pdfs of the g98/g99 certificate
Replies
Views
It looks like a standard 'disclaimer' on everyone's certificate, so I suspect it is. You should ask CompEx Certification Ltd the question, rather...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I see, thank you!
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks