what scale would you use on a multi meter to measure resistance? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss what scale would you use on a multi meter to measure resistance? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Another thing they were quite particular on at school is the fact that it should be a low ohm scale (as opposed to a high ohm scale for insulation resistance)

It says to measure resistance. There is no mention of high or low. Resistance can be any value from 0 to infinity. Daz

Reply to what scale would you use on a multi meter to measure resistance? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Hello, I need to understand whether a DC motor is sturdy or not. The support person told me to measure the armature and field winding resistance...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you to littlespark for clarifying my mumbo jumbo. Just to say that being on a dual tariff means you will typically pay more for electricity...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You need to look for test equipment that is rated to at least CAT-III and 300V for typical domestic circuit testing, but ideally CAT-IV and 600V...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just have a look for plug in power monitors. Much quicker and cheaper probably
Replies
Views
  • Question
IMO Better to do something about those ignoring regulations first! Current system is like having a speed limit but not enforcing anyone without a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks