where to buy black flex please | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss where to buy black flex please in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hi all
can someone please tell me where i can by some 1.0mm 3 core black flex suitable for wiriing from a adaptable box to a floodlight
been everywhere local wholesalers changing hands and i just spent over a hour just to get 3 lengths of conduit and a few other bits joke

Last edited:
hi mate its just for a 500watt flood from adaptable box to light cant find any except tlc but that will be next week i am using 1.0mm t/e in conduit to adaptable box then flex to flood would it be ok to just use 0.75 or should i go with 1.5mm

just looked at cef online they got non my local one changing hands to century they got nowt in spent over a hour to get 3 lengths of conduit and a few othe rbits wont be going again tried screwfix only one that i seen has it is tlc but that will be next week

they only got 0.75 and 1.5mm was going to buy a 50m or 100m drum as i have a few jobs but i only need about 1metre for this job
think i will just go with 1.5mm as i cant find 1.0mm any anywhere exceppt TLC and will have to wait until next week

cheers mate
i will try a local electrical ,electronics shop that sells everything in the morn my local electrical wholesaler is a joke they didnt have half of the stuff i needed like black saddles for plastic conduit and wiska adaptable box black useless so and so cheers any way matey

Hi mate thats a good idea lol:D
Ive just bought some 1.5mm from A local electrical/electronics shop its a joke that no one sells it only place i have found is tlc
my wholesaler useless they had no mk ip56 switch, black wiska boxes, 20mm pvc tees, spacer saddles or basically not much really its cost about £80 in materials just to put a 500watt flood that doesnt include T/E or switch fused spur

cheers guys for help as usual :)

Reply to where to buy black flex please in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar threads

• Question
By retired electrician, I mean that I have retained my ticket but no longer do installation work. Thanks for the clarification. I missed that it...
Replies
Views
Thanks all for your comments, advice and suggestions. The following is probably pretty boring for most, and is simply a summary of how the job...
Replies
Views

Recommended Sponsor News

Exclusive Forum Offer! Free euro 2024 wall chart for first 10 responses!

Hi everyone,

We have 10 exclusive Uheat EURO 2024 Wallcharts to giveaway for Electricians Forum Members! The first 10 people to reply YES to this thread - I will message and get them sent out to you just in time for this years tournament! GO GO GO

Quickwire Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net

I am sure you will join me in welcoming our newest sponsors of ElectriciansForums.net - Quickwire! They have decided to join us after seeing you guys discussing their products here. Now we have an expert on board that you can chat to @Quickwire-Sam who will be happy to answer your queries!

[ElectriciansForums.net] Quickwire Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net

@Quickwire-Sam said "At Quickwire, we're all about speed, safety, and reliability. We're a family-run business, and every Quickwire connector is proudly made right here in the UK, ensuring noticeable quality. In short, Quickwire is the fastest connection method on the market. Whether you're an experienced electrician or a DIY enthusiast, Quickwire makes electrical connections ridiculously quick and easy. We're passionate about blending British craftsmanship with innovation. If you have any questions or if there's any way we can help, please just ask me!"

PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

I hope you will all join me in welcoming our newest sponsor to the forum PCBWay! You can contact their friendly people by sending a message to @PCBWay who will be happy to answer your queries.

Welcome to the community and thanks for your sponsorship!

[ElectriciansForums.net] PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

PCBWay provides services including PCB Prototype and batch Production, PCB Assembly (SMT), 3D Printing, CNC Machining, PCB Design, Electronics Modules Selling, etc. We are committed to meeting the needs of global makers from different industries in terms of quality, delivery, cost-effectiveness, and any other demanding requests in electronics.

[ElectriciansForums.net] PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Search Electricans Forums by Tags

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back