Which course is best for me? Need some advice, please... | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Which course is best for me? Need some advice, please... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

And your conclusion was . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ?

Could help others . . . . like me! lol

If you don't go to college the guys on this forum will always look down their noses at you. Sad but true!

I'm going to do the OLCI course - my company is paying and I can get it done within 12 months.

Upvote 0
We'll done mate good luck, how u manage to get into a company with out the quallys to start with?

The guy from ocli I spoke to told me to not even apply till after 2365 level 3?

I know what u mean bout every one looking down if u not been to college, fact is it's just not an option in ur mid 20s when u gotta earn a wage to live, rubbish but true.

Upvote 0
Never said I don't have qualifications. I work for a maintenance company and the client requested that I get qualified so my company did not have a choice. I've been doing electrical work for 7 years now (under supervision of our 2 electricians). Just need the paperwork to make it more official...

Upvote 0

Reply to Which course is best for me? Need some advice, please... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

B
  • Article
Herringbone floor…advice needed please Hi all, We employed a tiler to lay some rectified wood effect planks in a herringbone pattern… The grout...
Replies
Views
back2thefuture
B
M
  • Article
Hearted Sadie Slim underwing with vented tap, advice please?? Hi guys Any of you folk have any experience fitting the above? Hearted Sadie Slim...
Replies
Views
macka09
M
  • Question
I did the homestudy level 2 and level 3. You're on premesis for 4 weeks for level 2 and 3 1/2 weeks for level 3 broken up over the time you take...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
I don't think its right either but going into this I didn't know what to expect. I'm now thinking I would have been better off with an...
Replies
Views
R
  • Article
Can anyone help me identify these bathroom taps please? Hi Can anyone identify the make and model of these taps please? We have one dripping...
Replies
Views
Richt5a
R

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks