Which MFT | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Which MFT in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

hsharp

Which one is best for new electrical installation sign off? will they do the RCD ramp test?
Robin 1610 Multifunctional Tester Megger Loop Rcd Fluke Electrical Tester
KEWTECH KT62 DIGITAL MULTIFUNCTION TESTER MEGGER LOOP RCD

Reply to Which MFT in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
I think you need to update the details
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes that was me. If you change your mind give me a shout and I’ll sort something out for you 👍
Replies
Views
KT66EVA (KT66DL & KEWEVA) - £1073.60 + VAT if you shop about as a combo
Replies
Views
I always find it a bit strange that people will buy test kit by brand name rather than what it will actually do and it appears that some brands...
Replies
Views
Megger MFT Deal!! Upgrade your toolkit with our exclusive offer! Purchase any of the Megger advanced multifunction testers – MFT1711, MFT1721...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks