why pay hundreds? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss why pay hundreds? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
DIY van racking. cost in total £40. the stainless shelves came out of a skip. [ElectriciansForums.net] why pay hundreds?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like recycling, nice one!

The racking looks like one of the cages you get milk from in supermarkets. So where are your tea bags/sugar, as I can't see them!

Last edited:
good job bud, I would suggest some netting though to avoid fall outs when you go around roundabouts.
shelves have a 1/2" lip, and the tubs are all tight against each other. would have to be a 2 wheeler corner to see anything fall.

the baskets hold stock. easy to whip out if i needed to transport a fridge or some piece of furniture. 1 basket is full of short lengths of cable. why scrap it if i can use it on a small job?

Reply to why pay hundreds? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Jumping on and off jobs can be tough going when you're less than confident as every time you go back it's like a new job. that you know little...
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
Cheers mate 👌
Replies
Views
I had a similar but less drastic issue with a modern car, took it to a garage, and they dried out a module they found some water in, and it all...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I hate to tell you this but if you don’t have a paper trail or a contract with the original price to wire your home, the electrician can put a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I am posting an additional note in case it's useful to anyone in a similar situation: the whole thing is made more confused by the fact that I -...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks