wiring a commercial dishwasher | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss wiring a commercial dishwasher in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I

Innominata

Hi Guys,
I am going to install a 7kw commercial dishwasher.This will be a new circuit,does the following installation method sound ok:fit C32 amp MCB to a spare way on the board,wire from the board in 6mm twin and earth to a junction box which will be next to the board and finally to a rotary isolator placed under the junction box.Thanks for any advice.

Hi,
re previous post.I will be able to install without a junction box.I intend to put the isolator directly under the DB,drilling a 20mm hole into the DB and using a coupler and bush to connect the isolator.Volt drop will not be a problem as the cable will come directly out of the DB via the coupler into the isolator total length about 18 inches. Does this sound ok?

Reply to wiring a commercial dishwasher in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net