Zone 22 containment | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Zone 22 containment in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

ryan

Hi

does anybody know if I can use an existing, standard metal trunking system in a zone 22 classified area to provide cable containment for the new zone 22 ex rated emergency lights that i shall be installing?

Thanks

Reply to Zone 22 containment in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Thanks for your advice bud, I actually spoke to a Gold Card holder over the weekend of whom gave me the same advice
Replies
Views
  • Question
Or a combined fitting in each row.
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
I don't think I'd use it mate even the one line heading then one long paragraph screams ai. And untrustworthy. I don't think much has been edited...
    • Optimistic
Replies
Views
Hi Welcome Have you applied to join the trainee forum? Please send me a PM with your course details and I can sort it for you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Why would you want to fuse them? The RCD should now be a type A plus it is likely you could upgrade the protective device to 20A. What protective...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks