Zone 3 Isolator | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Zone 3 Isolator in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I get mixed answers on this and wondered if I can get some help: Is it allowed to fit a three pole isolator switch (not cord operated) in zone 3 of a bath / shower room?

Reply to Zone 3 Isolator in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Thank you..... & did have all the fan isolator/ fuse in same plate (click) so quinetic wouldn't worked on this occasion
Replies
Views
  • Question
There is also the ongoing problems if this is a gendered changing room.... For example, 2 or 3 burly male soldiers (you said it was an officers...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Better off with the click prw213 as it has twin screw termination.
Replies
Views
  • Question
ok cheers for the help lads
Replies
Views
Hi, i am wondering if anyone has any experience with a 7.5-8kw shower that has a pump or some sort of boost internally fitted? Working at a hotel...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks