Questions and electrical advice in the Electrical Engineering Chat - A forum for electrical engineers, electrical engineering students, and those who have been electrical engineers for a while. ;) - Chat electricals and electrics on ElectriciansForums.net :).

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

My wife found them in a junk shop for £1.99, bound in black leather, look like they were never used. General Editor Edward Molloy. Last chapter of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping to get an informed answer as I can't get a straight one from my college with teachers coming and going including the one who...
Replies
Views
M
Hi My son is 15 and wants to become an electrical engineer, i know that apprenticeships are few and far between in engineering around my area and...
Replies
Views
P
Hello, my name is Phil Campion and I am a Regional General Manager with PHS Compliance and looking for electricians. I am recruiting Electricians...
Replies
Views
B
Dear Friendz, I had graduated in ME (Computer Science).. Since i didnt get Electrical Engineering i choose this Computer science. But i would...
Replies
Views
Knobhead
K
Can anyone help me out with value engineering a job. I have a list of items that have been specified and I am trying to come up with alternative...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I would like to get qualified to perform installations, notifications, tests and certification. In 1998, instead of a full time assortment...
Replies
Views
SirKit Breaker
S
R
Hi lads Been in my new job a week and a bit and it's tough going. I have a few college courses to go alongside it. I have done my apprenticeship...
Replies
Views
robbalaar86
R
Hi all Looking for some information on the above courses please. I have read all the spiel on the various college websites but I'm looking for a...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all! I have been working in the BMS industry since I started and been talking to a few people on site, and was just wondering what views people...
Replies
Views
oldtimer
O
Z
Hello Friends, Computer Science Engineering Students will Concentrate on : 1. The following billion clients 2. Convenience 3. PC Science...
Replies
Views
zoyamalik0055
Z
D
Hi guys, Am looking for an intruder alarm engineer who I can offer ad hoc work to in the London area... Would need to have a good knowledge of...
Replies
Views
DL electrician
D
R
Hi guys I went for an interview last week to train as an electrical engineer in a factory. Now I've never worked in that environment and I was...
Replies
Views
Knobhead
K
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock