Questions and electrical advice in the Electricians' Talk - Industrial installations can be discussed in this industrial electricians' talk forum. Way better than any ScrewSucks Community Forums. ElectriciansTalk Forum. Wiring, theories and regulations..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Z
Hi I'm currently an electrical apprentice and have a project due in about five months. The quick version is: I have an isolator, D.O.L starter...
Replies
Views
accordfire
A
people do you all believe it is ok when changing light fittings, to use connector block and push into ceiling.... would you tape connector block...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All. I am curious to know what people would charge for installing a standard 17th edition split fuseboard in London. Bearing in mind you can...
Replies
Views
J
Hi guys, Please excuse the fact that this may be quite long-winded but I'm stuck with what the problem is so Id rather be thorough in describing...
Replies
Views
accordfire
A
F
Hi All I am doing a block of flats and a few of the metal balconies have got voltage running through but when you turn the door entry system off...
Replies
Views
P
I'm from Holland and the idea my electrical installation wasn't safe never crossed my mind. I live in Thailand now and things are a bit different...
Replies
Views
J
Hi I’m trying to run a gas combi boiler from a 2500kva petrol generator, but the boiler shuts down when connected to the generator displaying a...
Replies
Views
G
  • Redirect
Replies
Views
N/A
hello, i'm hoping someone here can help. been looking at a lighting fault today thats been doing my head in. This is a new build town house...
Replies
Views
WDMDL
W
J
Can you change a light bulb if you only have one arm You can if you still have the receipt:p:p:p:p:p;););););)
Replies
Views
E
ok here goes, with socket circuit switched on lights go dim, switch off mcb for sockets lights are fine, similar with other circuits ex. cooker...
Replies
Views
rocker
R
K
Hi, I am looking to replace a single built-in electric oven. The current oven (power 2145w - 2335w) is playing up. This oven is hard 'wired-in'...
Replies
Views
K
A
hi guys, we are going to look at a job involving modular pod house wiring. it eem they wire them in a factory then do site vissit to finih off...
Replies
Views
M
  • Poll
As the title says.What do you prefer
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
S
Ive been enquiring about our earthing system at work, a chemical plant, and the electrician wasnt too sure what we had so we investigated From...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock