Questions and electrical advice in the Electricians' Talk - Industrial installations can be discussed in this industrial electricians' talk forum. Way better than any ScrewSucks Community Forums. ElectriciansTalk Forum. Wiring, theories and regulations..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Hi Have the regs for Zone 1 changed I was told that there is a max voltage now for zone 1 lighting
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am an electrician working for a OEM machinery manufacturer based in Germany, we are the local hub that is now taking over the...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm supervising maintaining a building powered by a 1250 Amps and i had a total blackout twice within a week. Checking the MCB and it's...
Replies
Views
M
Hello all, This is my first post so hope I'm in the right place for my question! I sell single-phase frequency invertors that drive variable-speed...
Replies
Views
N
So how many are aware of the difference between these two Standards? I had these highlighted to me a few years ago and it was news to me. The...
    • Informative
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Happy Friday! Could someone please point me in the right direction, I’m after the Max Zs for a Bill Talisman TLF633 63A MCCB, I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a sparkie based in London. I am trying to shift from installation and maintenance to Testing. I did not use my 2391 for a number of...
Replies
Views
Hi all i have asked a electrician about the mic level i would need to power the following machines a 45kva cnc mill, a 32kva cnc mill and a 60 kva...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Need advice on some strange tripping occurred in our industry, our Protection Relay Micom P111, settings are below, our relay tripped...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am due to start the compex ex 01 - 04 at the end of June. From hearing back about a number of people who have failed the course it...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, long time no show I know. Anyway, started a new job few years ago, there is a pre-historic gear cutter with a Q series Mitsubishi PLC in...
Replies
Views
B
An isolator had heat damage and was replaced, not by me, but the new isolator is 125A instead of 40A. They found one and threw it on. I locked it...
Replies
Views
Hi All I’m in charge of the maintenance (machinery and facilities) in a plastics manufacturing business. I have a ‘team’ of little old me and an...
Replies
Views
Good evening. I am not sure if this is the correct place to post so please advise if there is a more appropriate board! I have recently applied...
Replies
Views
Our company in the UK had its Periodic Inspection done over a year ago but now we’ve lost the EICR. We’ve contacted the company who did the...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back