Questions and electrical advice in the The Welcome Forum - Not a must but if you fancy doing so, let us know who you are in here at ElectriciansForums.net.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

P
I have had a quick browse about the site lot of well informed members great work. Hope I can contribute in a helpful way.
Replies
Views
HI, mike the sparky here Great site, nice to see i'm not the only one who struggles out there
Replies
Views
Im Jak from Tollesbury. Im currently studying at COlchester Institute. Im 3 weeks away from finishing my first year. Im looking to gain some...
Replies
Views
S
hi guys, joined up just because i was checking a few things up i wasnt 100% on to help a mate finish some certificates. Great site!
Replies
Views
millwall ken
M
S
great cool forum with many very very helpful posts,much benefit to us all,better than college !!:cool:
Replies
Views
jpmiff
J
I
Hi All, Came across this forum while I was researching something vaguely electrical in Google. Reading through some of the posts I see that a...
Replies
Views
ukpablo
U
T
Hi there peeps - new joiner here. Might be taking on a new home that needs re-wire (by tradesman), but thought I'd join in case I find anything...
Replies
Views
P
B
Sorry to disappoint but new meat I aint. Sparks for 20 odd years and then wanted to do summat different. Do not get a franchise, do you follow...
Replies
Views
P
B
Hi every one! Well where to start, i am training to become an electrician and very enthusiastic about it, im a bit of a older student;) I...
Replies
Views
N
Hi Folks, I am looking to start working towards some electricians qualifications part time I am considering changing careers but at the moment...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, I've come here because I think I need a big change in my life, im 24, my job has always got me down, I've been stuck doing helpdesk IT...
Replies
Views
S
I grew up in Fife and then moved to Australia for a lot of years where I got my Electricians licence. I am now back in Scotland and wanting to...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have not long started my full scope course with T4TS, I'm just about to do my TMA02, think i'm doing OK but I suppose that the results...
Replies
Views
Andy Langtree
A
K
Hi my name as you can see is Adam and I am 29 years old and looking to complete my training over the next few years. I started as a trainee over...
Replies
Views
Y
Hi folks, I am looking into retraining and thought this would be a good place to get some useful info. Yorkie.
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock